Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recovery Run

Today I met Amy and Marcy for a recovery run on the trail. I had a rough night of sleep, but still got up for the run. Now that the kids are back in school I can get back into a normal sleep routine. In the summer I kept getting up at different times and it really messes with my sleep rhythm. For the run we ran clockwise on the 7 mile loop in the dark. I was really being careful not to fall. We got water at Auditorium Shores and then Marcy peeled off at Congress Ave. Amy and I finished up and I headed to the gym for for some weight action. My legs felt pretty good and felt better after the gym. I am hoping my calf doesn't flare up during the mile repeats tomorrow. I am going to take it easy going up the hill this time and really focus on my form.

Stats - 6.92 miles/1:05:26/9:27 pace
AHR - 125
MHR - 149

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home